Rs. 7,000.00 exc. taxes
Engine Coat is a Lacquer coating on Engine Block .
- Care should be taken that the spray gun being used for doing Engine Coating is done under supervision.
- Vehicle has to be clean one to apply Engine Coating.
- To achieve a transparent and shiny Engine Coating the thickness of the film should be maximum of 40 microns ( a thin film )
- Air Presuure Required -4 -5 Bar Pressure
- Engine Coat has to be sprayed on complete Engine Block Avoid fan belt moving parts and Sensors
- Please Ensure over spray of engine coating is avoided as it quick drys.
- Kindly mask Fender and other area which are not to be treated
- Solvent to be used in case of over spray -Xylene
- Easy spray-on application
Directions for ready-to-use product:
Simply Spray Engine Coat on Clean Engine Block directly onto surface to be treated & leave it to dry.
Technical Specification :
|Viscosity||: 23°C: 800 mPas|
|Drying Time||: 1 Hours|
|Colour||: Water White|
|Viscosity||: 35-40 Sec at 30° c|
|Shelf Life||: One years in unopened containers|
|Packaging||: 5 KG (Ready to Use)|
Free Shipping : Via Blue Dart delivery 7 days doorstep
Delivery within 7 days Pan India
Payments : (Credit card, Debit card, Online Bank Transfer)
Cancellations : Refunds in 7 days